Saturday, February 2, 2008

Do Overs!

I have fallen off the wagon. I have been really stress out lately, with Sam's upcoming surgery, and when I am stressed I EAT!!! I know that is a silly excuse but I am here blogging, when I shoud be walking. My whole family is sick, except me, I am not allowed to get sick. Sam is waiting to here back from the doc. on his culture, they swabbed him for the FLU type A. He is miserable, and we need to get him well befor Wednesday. His cough is what worry's me the most, I don't want him splitting open stitches! Chloe is be treated for Bacterial Phnemonia. FUN HUH?

So I am pleading will all of you speedy weight losers, to be patient with me. I guess I feel at times that I have so much to lose, that I back down so easily and eating what I want is EASIER! I do want to feel better about myself, and I know "losing it" would be the key. I am actually going to buy a scales this weekend, I need to be more aware, so if it closer to me the better, contrary to what I have said in my earlier posts. Well I love all of you and this week is going to be a crazy one. I will be in touch.

Love, Lindsey

4 comments:

arah said...

Linds, just don't give up!
Will you be able to go walking when your home with Sam if you take the boys with you? We would love to have you join us.

kim said...

Hang in there!!! Just take it one day at a time. If you screw up and eat junk all day, remember tomorrow is a brand new day. Take baby steps, sometimes it's just too overwhelming to change everything at once. Start with changing your eating habits, and when that is easier add exercise. Know that you have a ton of people who love you and are pulling for you. Hope everyone is feeling better soon and that surgery goes well for Sam. Lean on people if you have to. That will only help!!!

Cindy said...

Don't give up girl. You have a lot on your plate right now. Get the kids better, get Sam better and then after they are all better you can get yourself better. I know us mothers have to take the backseat sometime, but you'll get through it. You have a huge support network, so don't overwhelm yourself. If you need some help, dinner brought in, anything you let me know. Take it one day at a time.

The Barney's said...

I totally agree with Cindy. Moms just have to let things go for awhile, when life turns to caos but you wil do it! I am such a stress eater too so I completely relate in that field. We are praying for your fam and especially for Sam's surgery. Wish I were there to bring a meal but right now, our prayers will have to be enough! Good luck and as said a million times, DONT GIVE UP!!! Love, Lori Barney