Monday, February 4, 2008

ok, I hope that starting Weight Watchers is not cheating, but I'm not paying for it, so it doesn't count. I did realize that I hadn't been eating enough though, and now I am having a tough time getting all my points in. Isn't that a sad...I haven't been eating enough?
I hope to lose weight this week. Maybe WW will make all the difference. I know that if you don't eat enough, your metabolism shuts down and hangs on to the calories. So I am hoping I can jump start my metabolism again. It has helped staying at my parent's house because my mom and I can do it together.

1 comment:

The Barney's said...

hey Arah, I am using the WW point system for my eating just like I did last time. That is not cheating at all. But I dont have any problem using all my points plus my extra workout ones. You'll loose it and get prego again!! Love you, Lori