Monday, January 14, 2008

confession

I feel like I need to repent and confess because I had an awful weekend. I think if I just air it out it won't keep eating me up. On saturday after Jeremy got home from hunting I went for a short run, got home and I was so hungry I pigged out on whatever was in site. In my mind I was thinking I had lost 5lbs in one week I'll be fine. Anyway, that evening Jeremy set up for us to go out to eat and have a date night. We went to Red Robins I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich no mayo. I ate all my steak fries. They were so good I couldn't stop. We got home from dinner and then I had a bowl of ice cream. I was thinking then well I screwed up already let's just keep on screwing up. My mine set went on into sunday because for breakfast I had pancakes with the girls, lunch I had nachoes, and dinner was not bad until we got to dessert and I had it. I big brownie sundae with a large brownie, both flavors of ice cream and chocolate syrup. I just have felt like I was hiding something and confess. I am not going to let this get me down. I've learned a lot from this weekend.

2 comments:

kim said...

That's one of things I like about Weight Watcher's. Each day starts new and they give you extra bonus points for the whole week. I used to save them for dates with Kevin. So just consider your weekend as bonus points and today is a new day with a clean slate!

arah said...

Just keep plugging along. It's a new week. I had a birthday, so with cake and such, i wasn't exactly perfect this weekend either. Just don't give up!