Saturday, January 5, 2008

Here I am!...in all my glory

Here are my stats:

Age: 30
Height: 5'4" tall
Weight: 268.5 lbs.
I keep telling myself, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." My youngest is 9 months old and I figure it's time to get my butt in gear...I can't keep telling everyone that "I just has a baby," forever. I want to be healthy for my kids and be able to play with them. I am embarrassed! And like Arah said, "This is what I look like to others?" I can't live life just on my personality alone.

2 comments:

Sonnet and Cameron said...

I am so proud of you girls! I wish so much that I could be there to do this with you. I still have 25 to go... It has taken me over a year to lose 45 pounds. Weight loss is such an emotional battle and friends sure do make it easier. I'll be here working on it too. Love y'all!

kim said...

You are still beautiful! SO very brave to post pictures and stats. I put my picture on the fridge and pantry. I also have Noah who will keep reminding me that I want to be skinnier. Gotta love kids. Thanks for giving Sandee my info! Love ya!