Saturday, January 12, 2008

To my Speedy Walking Friends

I want you all to know I love the fast walking in the morning...even if I cant keep up...Ill get there someday...Keep pushing me and ill get stronger....If i have to cut a few corners I will but i don't want you to slow down for me....I love the challenge of keeping up....I think my body is getting a little stronger every time a walk.....If i turn red and start sweating that's ok....If i pass out then you can worrie...lol...Just remember my legs are shorter they have to walk twice as far...Keep up all the good work ladies!!!!!

1 comment:

kim said...

I went out for a bit by myself--heaven!! Went to Quiznos for lunch. Had their small honey bourban chicken sandwich on wheat. It's around 325 calories. It is my new favorite sandwich. It has a bit of a kick to it. Yum!!!!!

Way to go walkers!!!!