Friday, January 4, 2008

Okay...I am being brave.
First off, when i told my Mom how much I weighed, her mouth dropped open.
I know people say that they are 'big boned", well I really am. At my thinnest, since I've been married, I weighed 150 lbs. and in a size 10. Last year before I got pregnant, I was at 157 and in a size 10. I would love to be there again. I felt great and I had tons of energy. I don't know if I'll get there before I get pregnant again, but i'll try and then stay active and eat healthy if i do. I realize I had a baby less that 2 months ago and that we just went through the holidays. So, here it goes...


I am 5' 4.5" tall

I weight 210.5...yikes!

my goal weight is 155

After I saw my pictures, i thought to myself, "that is what everyone else sees." I want to look cute and be healthy and not have this flabby stomach (I noticed the tire around my middle) and double chin. And I definitely don't want to gain as much weight as I did with Olivia in my next pregnancy.
So here I go. I am ready to have a great 2008 and be healthy and happy!

1 comment:

kim said...

Let's see, how do I word this without sounding bad? When I look at you, I do not see a fat girl, I see my friend Arah, who is darling. It's always scary to use the word fat in sentence with a friend's name!!! I totally understand where you are coming from though. For me it isn't completely about numbers. I want to look good (doesn't everyone?), but mostly I want to have energy to play with my kids. If it helps with the depression than that is an added bonus. Looking forward to doing this together--love ya!