Friday, January 4, 2008

Let's do this

O.K. everyone,
Here is what I am thinking start the day you want as long it's no later then monday the 7th. Post your start weight and in a couple weeks we can cordinate our first weigh-in with girls night out. We can meet at someone's place weigh in, be motivated to not pig out at G.N.O. because we will have all lost some weight and then go have dinner, bowling, or whatever. I say let's go 4 months just like the biggest loser because we all want to lose 40-50lbs and it's doable to lose 10lbs a month. It would put us to May 7th. Is everyone o.k. with that?

Cindy's starting weight- 196. I have lost .4lbs in 2 days. I'm amazing.

I say use this blog spot to give advise, rant when you are having a hard day, and just support each other because this isn't a diet it's a lifestyle change and LET'S DO THIS!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

amen!!!

kim said...

I am still with Weight Watcher's if anyone has anything they want me to look up. This year I will actually be using Weight Watcher's