Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm moving it

Hey girls,
Just wanted to tell you that today was our fast sunday, and when I got home from church at 2PM I was so hungry I was shaking, so I broke the fast and was like I'm doing to eat everything in this house. Of course, I didn't I started out with cottage cheese and fiber one cereal with canned tomatoes and I ate that really slowly then I had an apple and I sat there for a while even though I felt like having a big bowl of ice cream, but it worked I got busy doing something else and the thought went away and I made it until dinner time without screwing up even though I wanted to sooooo bad. It's thinking about you girls that is keeping me honest. I want to be the BIGGEST LOSER!!!! GAME ON. I'm up for saturday meeting at the mall, but for me I have to get up early like 5AM the rest of the week to get my exercise in because of work and everything else. Let me know if you are meeting this saturday.

3 comments:

arah said...

Good job Cindy!
I have a really hard time not snacking at night. The rest of the time I do fine. If I stay busy, I don't think about eating. My goal this year is to get rid of soda, completely. So far, I've gone two days without it and I am doing alright.

kim said...

Fiber 1 and canned tomatoes???? That sounds too yucky for words.

Our house is switching to the 100 calorie snacks and I filled the cookie jar with pretzels. I'm also loaded up with fruits and veggies. Poor kids, they didn't realize their lives were changing as well.

kim said...

For anyone who is interested, the 100 calorie snacks are 2 points each. I haven't found one that isn't.