Monday, January 14, 2008

The Scales don't lie....

Well Saturday Morning after our walk on the mall, I weighed and I am down 3 pounds. Now I know that isn't much, in the big scheme of things, but every little bit helps the cause. I had weighed on the scale at work and complained a little bit to all of you, but one thing to remember always weigh on the same scales. I think that is why I was getting discouraged. The one good thing about me weighing, is I have to go to my Mom's house because I don't own one, which keeps me from weighing everyday. I also vowed that I will not weigh on the one at work anymore, because it will only make me MAD-CRAZY-WHACO!!!! Yeah for me!!!

2 comments:

kim said...

Good for you !!! They say if you go about losing slow and steady you have more success keeping it off.

Cindy said...

Keep up the good work. Just like Kim said slow and steady wins the race.