Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I know it's bad to eat out, but there are days when I pick up Brinley from school and I really don't feel like making lunch, so today was Taco Bell day...

1 Chicken taco-3 WW points
1 bean burrito-7 WW points

I usually get two tacos. I didn't feel too bad, because I worked my butt off shoveling snow this morning and I didn't eat breakfast...I have been a horrible breakfast eater. I just don't eat because it makes me hungry all day and I am usually not hungry for breakfast anyway.
Another "eat out food" is Papa Murphy's delight veggie with red sauce. It's only 3 WW points a slice. Not bad...

4 comments:

kim said...

The kids like to get out of the house and lunch is often it. It's not healthy I know, but sometimes it's what gets me through the day. I just check out the points for my favorite things and then I do OK. It seems like at the beginning I want everything I shouldn't have.

arah said...

I know what you mean...I tend want things I would otherwise not get, like a milkshake. But I have been good.

Cindy said...

Last night Jeremy and I went to Arby's after our sledding adventure. I got the grilled chicken sandwich no mayo, and I only ate 1/2 the bun and it was only 301 calories. I don't know WW points. Of course I had a few curly fries. I'm getting use to the idea that moderation is o.k. and I don't feel like I can't have it and then want it that much more.

Karen said...

it's nice not having any money right now...when we have money we eat out...and i eat way too much...