Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome Laura

I have brought another weight loss friend to the flock. Laura is my friend from Utah. We have been friends for forever. Anyway, she wanted to join and be a part of the weight loss challenge. I told her to put a picture of herself up and her stats but she's kind of chicken, so don't be shy Laura. Anyway, I also wanted to let everyone know that I joined another weight loss challenge with some girls from the Pines ward and we are doing the $20 each pot. Today is our start date and we are getting together every Monday to weigh in together so I'm going to change my weigh day to Monday because I think if I weigh on Mondays weekends won't be so hard for me. I did ok this weekend. We are going until May 1st. I figured the more money I could win when I drop the most weight come May 1st and May 7th the more new clothes I can buy. Anyway, I like to talk trash. Also, I have been trying out some new things that are low calorie and good. Luna bars are on sale at Albertson's this week 10 for $10 and they are 180 calories per bar. I eat them on the mornings I work for breakfast and they keep me statified until lunch. They are so good. They have lots of fiber, protein, and added vitamins and minerals. Also, the new nabisco candy bites 100 calorie bags are really good and a great sweet fix. Lean Cusinine just came out with flatbreads sandwiches and I had one for lunch yesterday it was good and only 300 calories. Anyway, just some ideas. Everyone keep up the good work. Life is great!!

3 comments:

arah said...

thanks Cindy! I will have to try those lean cuisine panini sandwiches, they sound good. I haven't eaten yet today...it's 6pm... and I think I am finally hungry, well, starving. i just had a super busy day and, if you can believe this, forgot to eat! Gee, if I could just feel like that more often.

arah said...

Oh yeah, Welcome aboard Laura! Do you have a blog?

Karen said...

Welcome Laura!!!!