Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Day

Today I got to the mall at about 8:45 and started walking..I walked 2 laps and then sat for a few min until my dad and aunt got there...together we walked 4 laps...we walked at a slower pace because my aunt has a bad foot and my dad has a gimpy hip...lol...love ya dad....It was really nice....Then I went to my aunts house for the rest of the day to do some scrapbooking....I haven't been on the scale sense Friday because i don't have a scale at home....I decided to gt on her scale just to see if anything had changed.....I was really surprised...I am down 5 more lbs....now i know every scale is different and i may not have lost the whole 5 lbs but I'm starting to feel a change....thanks for all the encouragement......Keep up all the good work ladies!!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow Karen, 10lbs total. You are going to blow us out of the water if you keep this up. You rock!!!!!

kim said...

WooHoo!!! I am so happy for you.

arah said...

Karen, that is awesome. I wish could say the same!

kim said...

Was at WalMart a couple days ago and picked up this video. My sister has this walking video she loves and I thought maybe this is it. It gives you 4 or 5 opitions on what routine to chose in 3 or 5 mile workouts. She lets you know when you have finished a mile, so you are in control of how many you do. I did it yesterday and today and it's not awful. I hate to exercise and this is one I am willing to do. It hardly takes up any space, you can go 3 miles in about a half hour and she includes upper body in her workouts. It's great for anyone who can't get out, whose kids are too old to sit in the stroller and be patient. It is Leslie Sansone Walk at Home 5 mile walk--I picked up the advanced. I guess I should have read the back. She has a few to choose from. They run about $10.

The Barney's said...

Hey karen-way to go!! i started last thurs. and i have lost 4.5 lbs this week. feels good huh!! keep it up !! lori