Wednesday, January 9, 2008

food help

I'm finallly getting around to responding to Karen's plee for help with dinner ideas. I haven't really been coming up with new things to eat. I am pretty much eating the same thing the rest of the family eats with a few changes. I eat about a 1/2 of what I use too. I eat a huge salad or my veggies before I eat the rest of my food, and I am substituting hamburger for ground turkey or salmon. On monday we had tacos. I made to usually hamburger version for the family and used turkey for me. I know it's a little more work, but it's worth it. Also, a great website with free diet, exercise, weight loss, recipes is www.sparkpeople.com Everyone is hopefully feeling better and happier. I know I am. Last night I ran 5 miles on the treadmill while I watched biggest loser. I always get so inspired by that show.

2 comments:

kim said...

I am real careful about what I eat during the day and fix a normal dinner for the family. I am a huge Weight Watcher's fan. I save more points for dinner so I don't have to change the menu. I make sure I have a smaller portion though. I like the fact that you can swap activity points for food points! It helps motivate you to move.

arah said...

I posted a link already to that website, just to the right, called "free weight loss tracker website" so you can click over there also.