Sunday, January 6, 2008

Let's get moving!

Hey everyone,
I go walking everyday, (except Sunday, of course) at the mall. You are all welcome to join my mom and I. We meet at the main entrance by Sears at 9:15am (Brinley's school starts at 9am)and walk for an hour. On Saturday we can go as early as 6am. I know that is the only day that Lindsey can go, so you decide the time Linds.
I believe 3 times around is a mile and we can get at least 2 miles in. Maybe this Spring we can find a place to walk outside.
Let me know if you can make it, so that we can wait for you. Children welcome!
See you there.

1 comment:

kim said...

Our back yard is the middle school and they put in a track within the year. I can hop over there and the kids can play soccer or play in the sandbox. Now I just have to actually do it and the rain has to stop.